//THE HEARABOUTS
Sweet Touch

Short n Sweet

notes : sorry even you are folowing me , it cannot be seen . IDK why ? Im recently repairing on that :'/



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

hello peep! Be nice here bae :D


Instagramer ^^




Twittering ^^




Facebooking ^^

Maizatul Raziqin Hairuddin

Create Your Badge



Followers ^^






Walkie Talkie ^^









Memories

  • Diploma Bangunan (UiTM Perak) - Semester 2
  • Diploma Bangunan (UiTM Perak) - Semester 1





  • Big Thanks

    Basecode: Nurul AtiQah
    Template by: Nida Javadd Malik
    Re-Edited By: Maizatul Hairuddin


    I'm officially graduated , Diploma Bangunan


    ASSALAMUALAIKUM . 

    Sukacita nak maklumkan im officially graduate with Diploma in Building. Sekejap je aku rasa 3 tahun penat lelah belajar course ni . for those junior yang ada buat research pasal course ni , sorry sis mmg jarang jarang dah singgah blog. if u guys have any inquiries/thought/problem/question about these course . Email me HERE . Im gladly would like to attract you so u could be in my tribe :)

    For those yg menunggu i update for following semester in Diploma Bangunan. Im so sorry cause i decided to stop updating on that. But still , if u DM me or Email me, insyaAllah i could give u my softcopy notes/past years question that i have for u guys. 



    Love , 
    Maizatul